Re: Ldap basic authentication

That one still works (thanks to Google) - though links mightn't..

Donovan Baarda wrote:
On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 20:40, Ghe Rivero wrote:

	I'm configuring a Ldap server in one of my machines. In the client i
can see the user perfectly but anytime i try to access like an user i
always get:
su: Authentication service cannot retrieve authentication info.

I had all this documented on the wiki at wiki.debian.net, but it's down
at the moment :-(

I think I'm going to have to start keeping copies of everything I put on
external wiki's... that's two lots of useful documentation I wrote that
has been "lost".