Re: Ldap basic authentication

That one still works (thanks to Google) - though links mightn't..

http://216.239.41.100/search?q=cache:778hLStDj0IJ:wiki.debian.net/LdapAuthentication+ldap+debian+wiki&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

mm

Donovan Baarda wrote:
On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 20:40, Ghe Rivero wrote:

Hi!
	I'm configuring a Ldap server in one of my machines. In the client i
can see the user perfectly but anytime i try to access like an user i
always get:
su: Authentication service cannot retrieve authentication info.
Sorry.

I had all this documented on the wiki at wiki.debian.net, but it's down
at the moment :-(

I think I'm going to have to start keeping copies of everything I put on
external wiki's... that's two lots of useful documentation I wrote that
has been "lost".