Re: Apache Dynamic Hosts Logs Stats

On Wed, 7 May 2003 10:19:52 -0700, Victor Yoalli Dominguez Torres <yoalli@tij.uia.mx> wrote:

Hi all,

I am about to set up apache with dynamic virtual hosts.

What I need to do later is to provide my clients with weblog statistics, and with this configuration I only get one vcommon type log file, then I need to split them in a format that I can later give to webalizer or analog.

Have some one knows a good solution for this?

Thanks.

You can use the TransferLog directive withing the virtualhost context to specify where you want those logs.

--
Koba