Re: Mail folders and Postfix

I would check /etc/login.defs, you can specify the Mail drop there. You can further customize the default adduser options in /etc/adduser.conf (i think it is...)

~duane

Splash Tekalal wrote:

I've found an interesting, if annoying bug in my system and was wondering if anyone could suggest a fix..

I'm currently running Debian STABLE on a P3 900 with 512mb ram and 60GB of HDD space.. My problem is this..

When I create a new user account, according to logcheck e-mails, the system is setting new users' e-mail boxes to /dev/null..

Doing a first time run of pine with each user fixes the problem, but I'd like to try and fix the defaults.. Where would I find this setting?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

-Splash