Incoming file transfers for multiple ICQ users with NAT

I have several users on my LAN who use ICQ, and would like to have
incoming file transfer capability.  We've only got the one "real" IP on
the server, everything else is done using IP masquerading.

I've tried setting up a SOCKS5 proxy (dante-server), but that doesn't seem
to do the trick.  If anyone has set up this type of situation before, I
could surely benefit from your experience.

Thanks in advance.

--
Chris Hilts
chilts@birdbrained.org