Re: How to handle mail for multiple (10-15) domains w/o localpart conflicts?

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 12:12:46 +1000, Donovan Baarda wrote:

[...]
>> I don't want to move away from Exim unless there are serious (or even
>> compelling) reasons to do so.
>
>This has to rate as a FAQ. Time to start documenting it in the wiki;
>
>http://wiki.debian.net/EmailConfiguration
>
>Includes documentation on configuring Debian for Maildir using procmail
>with exim or postfix.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this.

Now that I've had a look at this I still don't see strong reasons NOT to use
Exim any longer. I do see reasons to migrate to "maildir"-style mailboxes which
I might do (altho as I mentioned performance probably won't EVER be an issue at
all since the server will be running more or less "idle.")

--
   L I N U X       .~.
  The  Choice      /V\