Re: Partitioning a Web Server

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:19, Jones, Steven wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:29, Jones, Steven wrote:
> > um....compaq dl320s for 1 wont do it. Look at some bioses, i would be
>
> Compaq is history.
>
> OK, HP whatever, the dl320 is a current model, it doesnt have the
> capability to boot anything but 0x80 without a floppy.

Please write the message again with proper quoting and I'll reply to it.

When you reply to a message with no quoting to indicate who wrote which text
then reading it becomes just too much of a waste of time.

Observe how other people use a "> " to prefix the text that they are replying
to, and the number of "> " strings at the start of each line indicates the
number of levels of quoting.  Also observe how the name of the person being
quoted is displayed at the top of the message so that if there are several
levels of quoting you can see the names of all the people being quoted.

Quoting correctly in a fashion that is readable is a lot easier than offering
advice on technical issues such as partitioning hard drives.