Re: NON-US can anyone reach aljazeera.net?

cfm> Can anyone reach aljazeera.net or english.aljazeera.net from
cfm> outside of US?  Or any nameservers for it?

cfm> I'm trying to determine if this is a US only issue, <ahem>.

I tried it from a site in DE the other day and got a different IP from
the A lookup than I got from US sites.  But that doesn't work any more.

The IP I got from a lookup in DE was 64.106.198.10.  That is giving
host unreachable now.  (trace from DE dies at newark.level3.net.)

Clearly someone wants them off air....

-JimC