Lots of annouying sysquery messages

Hi,

not 100% debian related I know but for the last few days I've been
getting alot of the following messages in my syslog:

named[18287]: sysquery: query(ns2.requestedhosting.com) All possible A
RR's lame

Now, I know it is normal to get this kind of message every now and then
for a daomin where all the name servers are lame but but I am getting
this in my logs up to 60 times an hour....for the past 3 days!

Is there any way of traceing back the query to which process is or
daemon might be generating this query?  FYI I deny recursive queries.
The box runs smtp, pop, imap, and www service.

Cheers,

Lauchlin