'Incoming' management scripts

I'm developing a debian based in-house distro for gateway boxes and various
servers my organization uses, and I've been looking into the management of
the apt repository we'll be using. The debian developers reference mentions
scripts used to help automate the process of moving new package uploads from
incoming out into the right place in the distro, but I haven't seen any links
or package names mentioned. Anyone know where I can find these scripts?

Thank,
John