Re: Limit MySQL database sizes

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 04:12:36AM +0800, Jason Lim wrote:
> But then how do all those "commercial" control panels, like Cpanel,
> H-sphere, and others, do their "MySQL quota"?

I don't know those products. Do they have evaluation version or online
docs that could be used to reverse engeneer what kind of method they use?
I would be very interested to know how to limit my users in a clean way.
Or do you have an URL/email from them? Maybe they just tell it us :)

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller