Re: User Mode Linux

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 06:35, andrew@2sheds.de wrote:
> Do I try and run this all on the 'one box'? or should I create
> 4x UserModeLinux environments and run each one in its own
> 'jail'....

Running UML efficiently requires a patch to the kernel that hosts the UML's,
and it also requires significantly more RAM and disk speed than is otherwise

If you use SE Linux then you get all the security benefits you would gain from
UML and more.  But SE Linux is easier to manage and has less performance