OT - Debian mirror from CDs ...

Slightly off topic ...

blessings all.

how can i build a local debian mirror from my (woody)
cds sets ? , I'm trying to have mi own mirror for
multiple debian server instalations, I know about
apt-proxy but all the documents explain the use using
a ftp/http mirror as a reference instead of a cd set.

I'm thinking to copy all the debs into a location and
use dpkg-scanpackages to create the Packages file ...
is this the best way ? ... any suggestion ? ... flames
? .

Thanks in advance.

Carlos.