Re: POP3 service

Russell Coker wrote:
On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:11, Jorge Andrade wrote:

I'm using cucipop on a system that have about 10000
users. Sometimes the system is high loaded because of
pop service.

Is there anybody here that use (or suggest) another
pop3 server?

Courier with Maildir storage is working well for me on systems with far more than 1000 users. Soon I'll have about 200,000 active users per server...

Which kind of server? (Intel P3? P4? Other? a lot of memory? SCSI? Fiber?)

--
 Cedric Gavage <cedric.gavage@unixtech.be>
 http://www.unixtech.be - http://cedric.gavage.com/cv