Re: Help - just deleted root's crontab - recovery?

Hi Andrew,

You could also use /etc/crontab and edit it directly. That way you will
avoid the crontab -r problem in the future.

Cheers, Fred.

--
Fred Clausen - Systems Administrator
Unique Interactive, part of UBC Media Group plc

http://www.ubcmedia.com
http://www.uniqueinteractive.co.uk
T: +44 (0)20 7453 1677 F: +44 (0)20 7486 5081