From: rizal@lasaltech.com [mailto:rizal@lasaltech.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 12:30 PM
To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian Backup Server

  Can anybody pls help me on how to have a full back up of a Mail Server
(Running on Debian and Exim) ... I want to have a full backup of the mail
Server on a different drive with all the users and directory permissions
the same with the original server.

Thanks

Rizal

 "If you think you play too much, play more"