Re: LDAP and email

Me and my fellow admins have a decent working solution using debian, exim, openldap, tied into pam with uw-imap and pop3, also uses all administered through apache w/ php. You are more than welcome to take a look at the current stable release (ugly but works) or our developement stuff, doesn't work but the code is readable. We are currently administering email for 40+ domains on this and it works well and is fairly easy to implement on a debian box.

Cheers,

Ehren
System Administrator
Echostar Solutions

tps@unslept.com wrote:
Has anyone LDAPized their email system, along with /etc/aliases? If
so, can you give me a pointer how you did that?

Thanks,
Tim