From: Jeff S Wheeler [mailto:jsw@five-elements.com]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 10:47 AM
To: D. J. Bernstein
Cc: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: DNS servers

The draconian license you use to distribute tinydns and other software
is problematic for me.  I can accept different zone file syntax with
ease, and can even adapt myself to the notion that the filesytem is used
as a configuration database.  I can also understand that your resistance
to a license that would allow binary distribution, or distribution of
patched sources, is well-intentioned, but I cannot agree with it.

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw@five-elements.com>