Re: DNS servers

Craig Sanders writes:
> overall, your argument is just a recapitulation of DJB's old favourite
> "your way of doing things is completely wrong, you must throw it all
> away and change to my One True Way".  that may be enough to convince DJB
> groupies, but it's not enough to convince me.  in fact, it pisses me off
> and makes me extremely reluctant to even experiment with his software.

>From your answers to other posts, I conclude that you are dogmatic and unable
to argue in a civilized way.

No one said that "your way of doing things is wrong". Use what you want, end
of story. You take it personally and start calling people "groupies" and
"morons".

About the tinydns data format that you dislike so much ("ugly, difficult to
read and a PITA to work with"), let me remember you that traditional UNIX
/etc/{passwd,group,shadow} files have a similiar format. This is so also
because it makes them a _lot_ easier to be manipulated programmatically.

Regards,

--
Adriano