Re: Fwd: security.debian.org down

Well, besides the fact the A + D are completly destroyed, there are besides
a couple of exams that are lost, no further losses of data. Backups come in
handy in cases like this.

There will be an attempt on making a temp network, but that is going to take
day's. I was told that the backup-power supply isn't working, so that will
be an issue aswell.. then there are the simple things that will make
everything realy difficult. There is an investigation going on the cause of
the fire by the firedepartment, and police.

What I'm afraid of, is the amount of regulations here in Holland.. that will
slow the process down a hell of a lot if building isn't in a good state
after this disaster.

Anyways.. I'm hoping on a quick recovery of the complete NOC (not a partial
one).

Cheers,
Mark

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:56:55AM +0100, robjeh@wanadoo.nl wrote:
> From: robjeh@wanadoo.nl
> To: jernej horvat <j@aufbix.org>
> Cc: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Fwd: security.debian.org down
>
> Latest news resources say the fire has destoyed the network ( read: not the
> server rooms ). Wing A to D are burned out -> i hope security.debian.org isn't
> there :(
>
> Citeren jernej horvat <j@aufbix.org>:

> > --

Nieuw: Wanadoo ADSL Lite voor 27,95 euro per maand!

Meer informatie: http://www.wanadoo.nl/adsl