Re: Bind8 to Bind9

Pete,

I just recently move to bind9, and the only thing that was a little
unexpected, is that ndc has apparently been replaced with rndc, and you
need an rndc.conf. It was relatively easy to configure these from the
documentation. Just be aware that if you have any scripts or anything
that depends on ndc, they will probably fail...

-Victor