Re: Being new to Debian...

And remember.. according to the debian site, only stable has the cover of
the security team by Debian. The Security team doesn't do anything directly
with unstable or testing. It all depends on how black/white you look at that
statement you can find in the security faq, but.. I guess the maintainers
and the security team would love to work together :-)

Cheers,
Mark