Re: mod_throttle in apache-ssl

Hi there.

I dont really have a solution for you, however my setup is like this.

I wanted to limit a specific directory to 10 mbit/s ;

from /etc/apache-ssl/httpd.conf ;

# Load the module
LoadModule throttle_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_throttle.so

# Configure module parms.
<IfModule mod_throttle.c>
    ThrottlePolicy none
    ThrottleMaxDelay 10
    <Location /throttle-status>
        SetHandler throttle-status
            Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from my.firewall
    </Location>
    <Location /throttle-me>
        SetHandler throttle-me
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from my.firewall
    </Location>
    <Location /~*/throttle-me>
        SetHandler throttle-me
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from my.firewall
    </Location>
</IfModule>

# Then I just apply the rule.. (10 mbps ~ 1000 kbyte/sec)

<Directory /the/directory/to/limit>

ThrottlePolicy speed 1000 1
..
</Directory>