Re: umount Dead NFS Directory

Try doing fuser -m /var/www and findint the PID thats using /var/www and
killing it, then do a umount.

--
Brad Lay (brad@samford.net)
Systems Administrator

Samford Net
P) +61 7 3855 2233
F) +61 7 3289 5458
W) http://www.samford.net

"You will contract a disease for which the cure
 is so expensive that you will die of poverty."