removing -MCPAN-packages?

Hi guys,

I had some problems to set up an actual pop-before-smtp for my
postfix-courier(imap|pop)-system. So I tried to use Woody's package
which didn't work correctly (because of a broken regexp that needs to be
found... I guess)

However. Because I've installed some needed perl modules using -MCPAN as
described in pop-before-smtp and then installing the .dep +
dependencies, I now have the perl modules two times and wonder how to
clean that mess up? I'd like to remove the -MCPAN-ones that got into
/usr/local/perl/..., but since I never really liked perl I don't know
how :-/

Any hints?

     Balu
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, daß ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht rechnen durfte."