Re: [ANNOUNCE] Freeside 1.4.0beta1, open-source billing for ISPs

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 02:53:59PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Ivan Kohler <ivan-debian-isp@sisd.com> [2002.07.04.1405 +0200]:
> > ObDebian: Although Freeside is not yet packaged, the dependancies are
> > available in unstable and woody.
>
> i'll package it if you wish.

Very much so, yes.  There's a woefully incomplete and out-of-date debian/
directory in the distibution - the only thing of note is debian/control,
which had my preliminary thoughts on how to separate the distribution into
different target packages.

I also sent a message to the debian-perl list recently regarding
"ready-to-use" packaging of mod_perl applications; you can dig it out of
the archives or I'd be happy to send it.

--
_ivan