web-based/gui firewall administration

I have a customer that wants a easy-to-use interface for configuring a
firewall.

Basically, the firewall will do IP forwarding, maybe IP masquerading, and
packet filtering.

I already know how to do it manually. But we are looking for configuring
the address translation and selecting what ports to allow, etc.

He is interested in SmoothWall which I haven't used. It says it is a Linux
distribution. I don't want a "distribution". It is mostly GPL based and I
see that IPCop is based on it. It has more features than I need.
http://online.securityfocus.com/infocus/1556

Anyways, does anyone have suggestions on a friendly interface that I can
install for him?

And why?

  Jeremy C. Reed
     BSD software, documentation, resources, news...
     http://bsd.reedmedia.net/