Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 4:12 PM
Subject: newbie, connecting to the internet

I am fairly new to linux, but i would really like to set up a apache and tomcat on my linux machine. I have installed Debian but i am having trouble getting connected to the internet. My windows machine is connected to a netgear router which shares out the connection to a cable modem. Basically I guess i just want to be a client on the router. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Kevin Schwarz