LDAP authentication and ncpfs home directories.

Hi All,

We have a Novell server that provides authentication for windows clients via
nds. However it also runs an ldap server. Currently I am using NIS and NFS
for authentication and home directories respectively on the Linux/Unix
machines. I would like to configure the Linux based machines to use ldap on
the Netware server for authentication. Using ldap for authentication is not
uncommon and I will not have problems setting that up. However I also wish to
have the user's home directories shared from the Netware server. It is not a
problem mounting the shares manually with ncpmount after login.

What I wish to know is, how can I have ncpfs home directories that are
automatically mounted on the user's home directory after ldap authentication
succeeds? What mechanisms are avialable to achieve this?

Any hints and stratagies on how this can be accomplished will be much
appreciated.

Regards, Fred.