Re: tool(s) to analyze contents of tcp-sessions

On Mon, 04 Mar 2002 17:53:12 +0100, Olivier Macchioni writes:
>> I'm looking for a tool with which I could analyze the contents
>>  (payload) of captured tcp-sessions.

>tcpflow

Ah, yes. That one comes _very_ close to what I need. Thanks.

BTW, ethereal I already know, but it's not too useful when only the
 payload of packets are of interest and you have to analyze ~ 20 MB of
 data out of ~ 30 different, mostly simultaneous, connections.

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /