Re: general IMAP questions

On December 30, 2002 04:55 pm, the fabulous Marcin Sochacki wrote:

> Second question: is it possible to have a simple, one-level structure
> instead of the deafult two-level? I.e.:

I doubt it, unless there's something on the client that you can change.  One
thing I like about evolution is that it seems to auto-detect the imap server
namespace, it's the only client I've noticed this on.

The display of your folders indented under the inbox is simply the way your
client wishes to display it.  Kmail for example shows INBOX.Sent at the same
level as INBOX as, I believe, it should.

Fraser