cyrus/pam_userdb, how to let users change their own passwords

Hi!

I use cyrus together with pam_userdb.so (to not have every mail-user
 also have a local system account).

Now I need to let my mail-users change their own passwords, preferrably
 via a web-interface.

Before I hack together a perl script that does the checking and
 furtheron recreates the .db-file for pam_userdb, is there already
 something Out There which does this? google and freshmeat only turned
 up stuff for changing system passwords (or doing everything in mysql/
 postgresql, which I really can't do on the system in question).

TIA for any hints.

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /