open source workflow management for ISP needs?
Can anybody recommend me an open source (for money or not) workflow and
problem tracking system for Linux?
I guess most ISPs have roughly the same tasks so this might be of
general interest here.
The system should be capable of handling
- workflows (prepare line, configure router, visit customer)
maybe even with different default users for each task
- employees/users vs customers/others
- single users as well as groups of users (marketing/tech/..)
- priorities (low,medium,high)
- classes (tech,marketing,support)
- ticket numbers
- resubmission after X days
- quick handling via E-Mail possible
- web interface for overview and more complicated changes
- optional: reminder mails
We're currently using the RUST ticket system with a lot of
customizations (works quite well) but it lacks, like most of the
standard bug tracking systems a workflow management.
Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct,
not tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth