cucipop bulletins

Hello,
Is there anybody knows about cucipop POP3 server's destiny?
One says something about v1.33 coming (4 years ago, belowed).
But still we have v1.31
In fact, I need exactly muttered topics below like "doc"s
and "config samples" in dreamed v1.33
I need to know more than others; how can I create state.db
for bulletins.

Thanks in advance.

FROM info.inet.access NEWSGROUP

On Mon, 18 May 1998, Shayne Hardesty wrote:

>   I emailed Stephen (the author) about the vague documentation, and he
> said version 1.33 (due out in 3 or so weeks) will have better docs as > well as some procmail and sendmail configuration examples for virtual
> domain hosting.

Virus taramasi yapildi. Scanned for Viruses. [19/11/2002 - 09:45]
http://www.efes.net.tr/efesnet/viruschecker.html