Re: imp installation

Ciao,
 Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 01:55:57AM +0100, gravity wrote:

> dpkg kept complaining about not being able to connect to a database/wrong password for the database.
> even after completely opening up the access to the db (pgsql).
>
> anyone know what could have been the problem?

I had the same problem too...how I solved ? I dumped the DB from a working
machine so even if dpkg complaint about not being able to build
it...well..all works fine anyway.

I suppose maintainers doesn't use postgresql as DB ;) It's a long time I'm
having the same problem.

--

Bye Enrico - Le finestre sono spiragli di finta liberta'. Scegli Linux.