qmail -> postfix transition docs?

Does anyone know of a qmail to postfix transition doc?  Or, has anyone
done this who is willing to write such a doc?

I've been running qmail for a few years now and I find that while it
works well, it's difficult to keep up with updates, etc.  It seems
postfix is more bulletproof now than it was 3 years ago; I'm
considering the switch.  Of course, I'd like to make the transition
without screwing up mail services ...

Best regards,

  Never tell people how to do things.  Tell them WHAT to do and
  they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
          -- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.