mod_throttle in apache-ssl

  I want to use mod_throttle to control the bandwidth of a particular web on
my system. So, I have activated the module in /etc/apache-ssl/httpd.conf:

   LoadModule throttle_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_throttle.so

  And I have insert this on the VirtualHost:

   <VirtualHost my.system.com:80>
      ThrottlePolicy speed 50 1
   </VirtualHost>

  And when I reload Apache I obtain this on /var/log/apache-ssl/error.log:

  critical_acquire() failed: Identifier removed
  critical_release() failed: Identifier removed

  Does anybody know what happens?