Re: debian blog?

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 12:50:16PM -0800, Nate Campi wrote:
> Users keep asking for blogs, but I haven't set anything up since I
> didn't see anything for woody (other than zope, and I really don't want
> to learn a whole new app server just for one app).

Er, I meant to name the app (squishdot) not just the app server.
--
Nate Campi   http://www.campin.net

The Imperial Vendor or Contractor probably told them that droid armies
don't need redundant command centers, nor any kind of high availability ...
you're supposed to buy several, and cluster them.
Redundant Array of Inexpensive Droids?