apache broke

Hi,

Since I upgrade my SID box yesterday, I've been having major problems with
my Apache. The problems started when cron.d ran this morning. The config
has been like this for over a month, so I doubt it that that is the
problem. When I do a 'strace -f apachectl start', the last lines are:

old_mmap(0x40383000, 16384, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE, MAP_PRIVATE|MAP_FIXED,
9, 0xae000) = 0x40383000
close(9)                                = 0
munmap(0x4024e000, 15836)               = 0
stat64("/etc/cram-md5.pwd", 0xbfff7260) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
stat64("/dev/urandom", {st_mode=S_IFCHR|0444, st_rdev=makedev(1, 9),
...}) = 0
--- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) ---

Switching the Apache LogLevel to 'debug' doesn't help at all. My error
logs only show which config files are processed, no more.

Can anyone give me a hint (or solution ;-) for this problem? If you need
any additional info, please do not hesitate to contact me.

TIA,

Teun

--
"If an infinite number of monkeys sit at an infinite number of typewriters
 and randomly press keys, they will eventually produce the source code of