shaper problem

   I have installed shaper on my linux router to control traffic, but it
appears an error when I started it (shaper 2.2.12-0.7-2):

 # /etc/init.d/shaper  start
 Starting CBQ traffic shaping: RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory
 shaper.

    The same configuration am I trying executes correctly with shaper
2.2.12-0.6.

    The problem is involved with the first line on  /var/cache/shaper/cbq.init
file, that is "tc qdisc del dev eth1 root". If I remove it there is no problem.

    So I think that really there is no problem, because this rule means that
it wants to be sure that the tc qdisc is clean, isn't it? Does anybody
experience the same?