Files checksum storage on a remote server

Title: Files checksum storage on a remote server

Hi all,

I use intergrit (http://integrit.sourceforge.net/) for a while, and i want to store checksum files on a remote fileserver.  Anyone knows a secure  - non-nfs -  remote filesystem [I know CODA is secure, but is it reliable as I need ?] which will be useful for this operation ? Btw if you have any other suggestions to store my checksums securely, i will be happy as well ;)

Cheers,
Domonkos Czinke