Re: Postfix, cyrus, mysql and web-cyradm

Hi!

I have it running with the stable distribution.

All the setup is the same as in the HOWTO. The only diference is in the
authentication, you have to use pwcheck_pam instead of pwcheck_standard

First do an /etc/init.d/pwcheck stop before changing to the pam version,
because pwcheck will refuse to start

pwcheck_pam has memory leaks and grows to insane memory size, I restart it
every hour.

# update-alternatives --display pwcheck
pwcheck - status is manual.
 link currently points to /usr/sbin/pwcheck_pam
/usr/sbin/pwcheck_standard - priority 30
/usr/sbin/pwcheck_pam - priority 20
Current `best' version is /usr/sbin/pwcheck_standard.
#

Now I'm evaluating to migrate this setup to a  courier imap and the
postfix's virtual transport using the JAMM http://jamm.sourceforge.net/

Regards