failing all vrrp interfaces.

The issue I'm trying to tackle is dealing with multiple interfaces in
vrrpd. I need to make sure that all vrrpd daemons and aliases on the
failed server are brought down.

One thing I noticed is that if you kill the the vrrpd PID's, the vrrp
virtual IP address is still aliased to the server that has its
vrrpd processes killed. if you do an "ip address ls" you can see the
virtual IP address bound to the interface.

Any idea of how to drop the alias when the vrrpd daemon is killed ?

Thanks.

[-] Steve Mickeler [ steve@neptune.ca ]

[|] Todays root password is brought to you by /dev/random

[+] 1024D/9AA80CDF = 4103 9E35 2713 D432 924F  3C2E A7B9 A0FE 9AA8 0CDF