Re: Spam Assassin

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 12:59, Craig wrote:
> Wanted to get the general impression of how well Spam Assassin
> works in eliminating Spam and if there are any other packages
> we should be looking into.

I have looked into many too, and I've been a junkfilter user for many
years. I have also some experience with SpamBouncer.
SpamAssassin works excellently here, and would certainly recommend it as
*The* Anti-Spam software.

If you're feeling adventurous, you should also have a look at the
unofficial Exim 4 debs with SpamAssassin that can bounce spam at SMTP
time, at  http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html
I didn't feel that adventurous right now, but I will once I get my head
a bit more above water.

Best,

Kjetil
--