Re: SpamAssassin Web Configuration

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 09:11:44AM -0400, Gene Grimm wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if there is a canned CGI script to allow clients to
> modify their personal settings for SpamAssassin via a web interface? When
> looking for this on search engines, I see several providers having something
> of this nature but I cannot find any reference to a canned script for this
> purpose.

I can't tell you, but I have been keeping this thread around hoping
somebody had a suggestion. I expect to be interested in this very soon
(at the moment I'm still trying to figure out Procmail & will tackle
SpamAssassin after that), If you do learn of something, I would be
interested in a follow-up