Re: Binding Multiple IP's to a single NIC

Here it is...

This is on a Woody installation.  It looks like I don't have IP Aliasing
configured and I'm not sure how to get it there.

Thanks,

Lem

#/etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ifup(8), ifdown(8)

# The loopback interface
# automatically added when upgrading
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The first network card - this entry was created during the Debian
installation
# (network, broadcast and gateway are optional)
# automatically added when upgrading
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
        address xxx.xxx.xxx.15