Postfix/Procmail losing mail

Some of our clients are reporting that they are getting virtually no mail.
Even when specific people tell them they have sent mail, these clients
receive nothing through the POP3 server (so it's apparently not getting to
their inbox).

Postfix is configured to use procmail as the delivery agent. According to
the log files, postfix is sending all of it to procmail, but it doesn't
appear to be reaching the mailbox. There is no $HOME/.procmailrc or
/etc/procmailrc file on this server. Thus far I cannot find anything that
tells me procmail is dropping messages. Can anyone point me to where I can
find debug info on procmail?