Re: tomcat in woody?

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 22:57, Gerardo Perosio wrote:
> I'm having similar problem, with other exception. The only solution I'll
> try will be make a deb package with alien from tomcat-full.rpm.

I installed blackdown's jre from
ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/java-linux/debian/dists/woody/non-free/binary-i386/

(oh, except that link won't work for people outside .au, I suspect -
anyway, it's from the debian directory off the blackdown site at
http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux/mirrors.html

There's a .deb provided, installing that fixed it all, as the tomcat
init.d script uses the blackdown jre by preference.  Seems to work fine
after that.

KJL