Re: Proftpd+SSL/TLS!!!

On 31 Jul 2002 at 16:24, Chris Kenrick wrote:

> Other than that, use scp.  Unfortunately, most options will involve
> some effort/difficulty on the client end.

One problem I see with scp: no easy chroot jail, while with
ftp I think you can limit the logins to one directory (and
down) pretty easily.

There's an easy-to-use Windows client for SCP: WinSCP, google
for it.  Don't know of an equivalent for *nix.

Angus S-F

Angus Scott-Fleming              GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona
angussf@geoapps.com   1-520-290-5038 / fax 1-208-248-3124