/root/ drwxr-xr-x?

# ls -lad /root/
drwxr-xr-x    9 root     root         4096 Jul 31 18:25 /root/

I wonder if /root/ shouldn't be accessible by root only per default? But
in which package can I find this one? Should I make a bug-report or do
you think this is normal? (It might be some kind of SuSE-remembrance
from earlier days ;)

     Balu
--
"I remember being vaguely surprised when the milage counter in my car
went from 77777 to 77778 and not 100000, back in the days when I was