RE: webalizer stopped running

>>Tell us how and when webalizer is ran.

That's the problem I can't figure out what makes webalizer run. I see a
logrotate script at midnight. The webpages and .png files have current dates
and are being updated daily. So webalizer *must* be running. But the stats
displayed stop at july 23. If I display "daily_usage_200207.png" only data
up until july 23 is displayed.

http://stats.cshore.com/unix.cshore.com/usage_200207.html

http://stats.cshore.com/unix.cshore.com/daily_usage_200207.png

Andrew P. Kaplan
Network Administrator
CyberShore, Inc.
http://www.cshore.com

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
            -- Alvin Toffler

---